- Joined Pegasus in 2003
- Over 24 years of business experience in real estate, private equity and venture capital in Latin America and USA
- Previous experience at Morgan Stanley (New York, Sao Paulo, Menlo Park) and Salomon Brothers (New York).
- BS in Economics (UdeSA, Buenos Aires)
- Joined Pegasus in 2006
- Over 25 years of international managerial and management consulting experience.
- Previous experience at Zaiteki, BtoBen Inc., Cendant Corp., McKinsey & Company and Cargill
- MBA (University of Rochester, Simon School, USA), BA (UB, Buenos Aires)
- Joined in 2014 to focus on real estate investments in Colombia
- Over 10 years of experience in real estate investment banking in Latin America, Europe and the US
- Prior experience at Credit Suisse in London, Bankers International in Miami and Es-Ko International in Africa
- MBA, Finance & Real Estate from Columbia Business School and BA in International Political Economy from Boston University